My boyfriend works a typical 8 to 5 job, Monday through Friday.我男朋友有一份典型的朝九晚五的工作,从周一到周五。
He’s always the first to text good morning他总是第一个来向我问早安的人
because I usually sleep in.因为我经常会睡过头
I’ve noticed that everyday我每天都会发现
that he’s at work, at exactly 8:36am,早上8:36,他已经开始上班了
he texts me a sweet good morning message.他会给我发一个很甜的短信说早安
The first two days that I noticed,一开始我注意到这一点的时候
I thought it was just coincidence ,我以为这只是巧合
but then for the next week,可是接下来的一个星期
it was the same thing at 8:36am.还是在8:36,我会准时收到短信
Now I didn’t want to just assume我不敢随便猜测
that he had an alarm specifically set for saying good morning to me,他是不是专门设了一个闹钟,就为了向我问早安
but secretly I really hoped.但我暗暗希望事情正是如此
Eventually, I looked over his shoulder as he was setting another alarm for a different time最后,有一次我趁他设置另一个闹钟的时候,偷偷从他背后偷看了一眼
and I saw his top alarm was set for 8:35am Monday thru Friday我发现他的第一个闹钟设在早上8:35,从周一到周五
and is called “Tell my love, good morning.”闹钟名称是“向我爱的人说早安”
I still haven’t told him I know his cute secret我还没有告诉他,我已经知道他这个可爱的小秘密了
and I’m not sure if I ever will.我不确定未来会不会告诉他
Part of me wants to tell him that I know一部分的我想要告诉他,我已经知道了
but another part of me doesn’t want to.另一部分的我却不想告诉他
At least not anytime soon.至少眼下不想
Maybe when we’re old and boring也许等到我们垂垂老矣,百无聊赖的那一天
and need something to talk about haha.想要找些谈资的时候吧
I just wanted to tell someone我只是想把这件事告诉某个人
because it’s been something that’s been on my mind for months因为这件事已经在我脑海里盘绕了数月之久
and I just find it so adorable !我觉得太甜,太萌了!