您的位置 首页 初中英语培训

商务英语培训:外贸展会常用的英语口语

商务英语顾名思义是在商务场合用得较多的专业英语。比如外贸的会展上,为了拓展市场,接触目标客户,就需要交流沟通。这个时候就显出商务英语口语的重要性了,今天我们就一起来学习学习在展会上常用的商务英语口语吧。

展会商务谈判

关于产品:

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

You can have a look at our products first.你可以先看看我们的产品。

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。对了,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too. 我们确信我们的产品在你们的市场也会畅销。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

You’ll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

Perhaps you’ve heard our product’s name. Would you like to know more about it? 也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

If you are interested in our products, you can order a small quantity first.如果你对我们的产品感兴趣,可以先少量订一批。

I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

We’ve already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

关于价格:

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的订单有多大。

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你报的是最优惠价格了,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 因为我们的高质量,我们的价格自然就会高一些。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.这是价格表,但只供参考。

This is our lowest price.这已经是我们的最低价格了。

They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

其它:

May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?我可以要您的名片吗?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

What is your regular practice about terms of payment?您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?

We invests lots of money in this product in order to keep the technology ahead of the curve.我们在这款产品上投入巨资以保持技术的领先优势。

That’ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

It’s our great honor to cooperate with you.能与您合作是我们莫大的荣幸。

We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

we are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

If there are any new preferential information, we will send it to you by e-mail.如果有新的优惠信息,我们会通过电子邮件的形式发送给您。

If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

If you are interested, we can send you samples.如果您有兴趣,我们可以为您寄送样品。

I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

After ordering, we can ship the goods in about a week.下单后,我们大概在一周左右可以出货。

上述内容大家都学会了吗?可能对于不同的人来说,知识结构与难度的接受程度是不同的。这就需要我们找到适合自己的学习方法与培训辅导课程,自己是最了解自己的。想要学习英语那就快来这里,懂你的课程配上专业的老师,让你的梦想腾飞。

关于作者: 英语学习网小编

英语学习小编为大家整理各个年龄阶段的英语学习教程,关注我们让英语学习有趣又轻松!声明:均整理自网络,如有侵权请联系我删除!

热门文章

发表回复