后悔:regret/remorse/repent。In deep remorse在深深的后悔之中;have no regrets at all一点不后悔;repent of one’s carelessness对自己的粗心大意表示后悔。
-
他对自己的刻薄言辞感到后悔。
He regretted his harsh words.
-
要是让我抓着,你会后悔的!
You’ll be sorry if I catch you!
-
他有时为自己的决定后悔。
Every now and then he regretted his decision.
-
后来她后悔说了那些话。
Afterwards she was sorry for what she’d said.
-
她后悔不已。
She was eaten up by regrets.
-
这一决定也许会有让他后悔的一日。
The decision could be one he lives to regret.
-
他们很可能会在以后的年月里为这个决定而后悔。
They may well regret the decision in years to come.
-
她到不了天黑就会为自己说的话后悔。
She was to regret her words before the day was out.
-
我不再和他打交道,他就会后悔他说过那句话。
He’ll regret he ever said it once I’ve finished with him.
-
她对自己做过的事还没有表现出真正后悔的样子。
She has not shown any real regret for what she did.
-
话刚出口,她就后悔不迭。
Hardly had she spoken than she regretted it bitterly.
-
你若不听我的劝告,保管你会后悔的。
If you don’t take my advice, you’ll regret it, I promise you.
-
这是一句欠考虑的话,我马上就后悔了。
It was a thoughtless remark and I regretted it immediately.
-
埃利斯当时似乎正后悔不该问那个问题。
Ellis seemed to be regretting that he had asked the question.
-
我不想作出错误的决定,以后后悔。
I don’t want to make the wrong decision and regret it later.
-
我非常后悔说了那些话。
I deeply regret what I said.
-
当时我轻易向他屈服了,到现在我一直后悔。
I simply gave in to him, and I’ve regretted it ever since.
-
你如果现在不做,以后一定会后悔的。
If you don’t do it now, you’ll only regret it.
-
我以后也许会对此很后悔。
I might well regret it later.
-
我对我那些考虑不周的言辞开始感到后悔。
I came to regret my unconsidered remarks.
-
我死后你会为你说的话感到后悔的。
You’ll be sorry you said that when I’m dead and gone.
-
他在激烈争吵时说了许多他后来感到后悔的话。
In the heat of the argument he said a lot of things he regretted later.
-
“你会后悔的。”猫重复道。
“You’ll be sorry,” repeated the Cat.
-
如果你做了,你就会后悔的!
If you do, you’ll be sorry!
-
如果你惹我生气,你会后悔的!
If you make me angry, you’ll be sorry!
-
事已如此,后悔也是枉然。
Now it’s done, regrets are of no avail.; It’s no use crying over spilt milk.
-
“那么,”狐狸说,“如果你真的想回家,尽管去吧,但你会后悔的。”
“Well, then,” said the Fox, “if you really want to go home, go ahead, but you’ll be sorry.”
-
相信我,如果你不来,你会后悔的。
Believe me, if you don’t come, you’ll be sorry.
-
既然事情已经发生了,就没有后悔的余地了。
Now those things have happened, there is no room for regret.
-
总有一天她会后悔的——也许那时已经太晚了。
She would be sorry some day–maybe when it was too late.